The integral formation of the human person includes two major parts: Personal growth and Social integration.
This involves the formation of the following aspects of the students’ personality.
Spiritual and Moral formation
The school will make conscious efforts to realize this goal by creating a suitable atmosphere which motivates the students to:
- Discover the power and goodness of God in their day-to-day living.
- Acquire the knowledge of God and be in touch with Him through prayer.
- Worship God in gratitude and humility.
- Form their conscience to discern truth and develop the courage to make right choices in life.
- Practice the values of compassion, forgiveness, honesty, courage and respect.
The formation of the intellect demands a progressive and systematic graduation through knowledge, understanding, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation. While promoting academic excellence the school shall stimulate the students to think clearly, judge accurately and make choices in a logical manner always keeping in mind that “The aim of education should be to convert the mind into a living fountain and not a reservoir.